- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Creates an About Us tab and page.
(Example of User Group permissions)
- Group Permissions allow showing the tab to specific user groups.
- All phrases start with aboutus_ for your convenience.
- Download aboutus_v1.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AboutUs_v1.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
- Set Group Permissions for each user group you want to show the About Us tab to.
- Edit the aboutus_description phrase to describe your forum.
Q: I uses Notices and I would like to disable them when the About Us tab is clicked, how do I do this?
A: Follow this link:
Admin CP -> List Notices -> Select a Notice -> Page Criteria -> Page Information -> Enter "Forums"
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.