- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
The Ad Manager add-on allows you to easily manage your Google AdSense advertising.
South Bay Riders
(Example of AdSense advertising)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Ads are displayed in forum list, forum view and thread view.
- Ads can be displayed top and bottom.
- Options page allows disabling ads from any specified forum. This is important because any forum which a guest (Unregistered / Unconfirmed) cannot view should never have an AdSense advertising appearing.
- User Group Permissions determine which user groups see ads.
- Download admanager_v1.7.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-AdManager_v1.7.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Edit the andy_admanager template and place your AdSense code replacing my AdSense code shown in red:
Setting to Allow will show ads to that user group.
If you shows ads to members and also have any forums which guests (Unregistered / Unconfirmed) cannot see, be sure to exclude these forums from showing ads. Google AdSense forbids showing ads in restricted forums.
Question and Answers:
Q: Can I use another script code besides Google AdSense?
Q: Can I use more than one ad script?
A: This add-on typically uses only one script.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.