- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Displays a list of add-ons you have installed and information about them.
(Example of Addons page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Download addons_v1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Add-ons_v1.1.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
The Group Permissions for the Administrative user group should be set to Allow.
How to use:
To show the Addons page, add the word "addons" to your forum URL.
Full Friendly URLs http://www.domain.com/addons http://www.domain.com/forums/addons non-Full Friendly URLs http://www.domain.com/index.php?addons http://www.domain.com/forums/index.php?addons
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.