- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Adds an affiliate ID to the end of URLs.
(Example of Options)
- Adds your affiliate code to links.
- Updates other affiliate codes to your affiliate code.
- All phrases start with affiliateparser_ for your convenience.
This is used to identify the link. Enter the domain name and extension.
This will be the code added to the end of the link. The [?] or [&] will be added before the code and a [=] will be added after the code automatically.
This is your unique ID provided by the affiliate.
Parse Root URL
A root URL is a link which has no additional part of the URL.
Affiliate Domain = domain.com
Affiliate Code = code
Affiliate ID = 1234
Parse Root URL = unchecked
the following link:
- Download affiliateparser_v1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AffiliateParser_v1.3.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Q: Is this add-on compatible with the "Convert URLs to Page Titles" starting in XenForo v1.5x as an option?
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.