- Compatible XF Versions:
The Amazon Parser add-on is used to convert Amazon links immediately after a message is saved. The converted links will include your Amazon affiliate ID.
Amazon Parser All
(Example of Options page)
How it works:
- Different affiliate IDs can be added for each country
- Adds affiliate ID to Amazon product links
- Deletes any existing affiliate ID and adds your affiliate ID
When a member pastes one or more Amazon URLs into a message (after saving message), the add-on will parse the message looking for Amazon product links and make appropriate updates.
Note: a product link will have /dp/ in the URL.
Sending a donation:
- Download amazonparser_v2.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AmazonParser_v2.2.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.
- You must like to download this resource
[Free Add-on ] Amazon Parser 3.1
Adds Amazon affiliate ID to links in messages.