- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
- Visible Branding
Administrators could even limit the number of attachments each user can upload/download during a period of time, and also the size of the file based on users. They could also track the users and get statistic data about attaching files. Those functions are optimized to create the most favorable conditions for last users in file manager.
- Limit the number of attachments users can upload/download during a given time period, nodes, attachment extensions based on usergroup.
- Limit the size of the attachment file based on usergroup.
- Limit the maximum of height & width of the attachment image based on usergroup.
- Allow to tracks the users, who download the attachments. Able to excluded nodes and attachment extensions.
- Tracks the attachment and display number of view & the last downloaded time based on username.
- Able to list attachment statistic informations example: Total files on the server, Space used by Attachments, Average Attachment filesize, Total Downoads.
- Allow users to manage, search, list, delete, reuse attachments from My Attachment Viewer based on usergroup.
- Able to add prefix to any attachment filename, example: [Brivium.com]-AttachmentFileName.zip
- Able to add prefix to any attachment downloaded with that username based on usergroup.
- Supported Template Modification System
- Supported Widget Framework
- Supported XenForo Resource Manager
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt