Sticky Thread Using Credits will allow users to stick your thread on top of a page by using credits for the period of time you pay. It is effective for especially business lists or classifications where being on top is desirable.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- Visible Branding:
It likes an anchor for helping to anchor your content and highlighting some important information, such as Rules of Forum/Site/Box… or some interesting facts… As much as credit you pay, as long as time your post could be sticky.
- Admin can set the option to allow users can choose start sticky date.
- Admin can set the sticker price to work on a per-forum basis or globally.
- Provides 2 price types: fixed price per day and step price.
- Allow to set purchase sticky permission for a specific an usergroup / node.
- Users can manage to stick a thread via the Sticked thread manager.
- Fully support Credits Premium Alert & Transaction system.
- Fully support Credits Lite Alert & Transaction system.
- Supported [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) Block.
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt
- Please make sure that add-on Credits Premium (http://brivium.com/resources/credits-premium.36/) or Credits (Lite) is installed before start to install & use this add-on.
- You must like to download this resource
[PubliC Release] Brivium - Sticky Thread using Credits 1.2.6
It is an incredible adhesive tool to stick your thread or post on top by paying credits.