- Compatible XF Versions:
Prevents thread starter from bumping their thread until a certain time has expired.
This add-on is typically used for classified forums where bumping threads by the thread starter can be a problem.
(Example when bump limit is in effect)
View attachment 9253
(Example of Options page)
View attachment 9254
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Bumping the thread only applies to thread starter.
- If a member other than the thread starter creates a post, the thread starter can reply.
- User Group permissions allow override.
- All phrases start with bumplimit_ for your convenience.
Question and Answers:
- Download bumplimit_v1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy directory.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-BumpLimit_v1.1.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Q: Can the thread author reply to a post before the time limit has expired?
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.