- Compatible XF Versions:
- Visible Branding:
The purpose of this add-on is the allow the admin to move a post within a thread. For example if you want to move post #3 to be after post #5.
(Example of Change Date link)Features:
(Example of User Group Permissions)
How to use:
- Date and Time format based on user language
- All phrases start with changedate_
- Click the Change Date link located below any post
- Enter the date and time you would like the post to be
- Click the Submit button
User Group Permissions:
- Download changedate_v1.4.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ChangeDate_v1.4.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Be sure to set the Administrator and any other User Groups you want to allow changing post dates.