The Smashable Christmas Lightsplugin adds a ridiculous, festive touch to any IPS4 website with a string of breakable, twinkling Christmas Lights.
- A string of HTML5-implemented Christmas Lights which will slowly blink on and off randomly.
- Mousing over a light breaks the light and plays a glass breaking sound! Reloading the page restores the bulbs to like-new condition so you can have another go at them.
- Settings provided include:
- Toggle lights on and off without uninstalling the plugin.
- Adjustable in size from 32 to 100 pixels.
- Auto padding is provided to prevent lights from overlapping key IPS navigation elements. This can be toggled off if desired.
- Volume adjust for glass breaking sound, can be turned off completely
- Experimental, unsupported support for mobile devices (no sound, may overlap navigation)
Warning: Will slow down browsers considerably. No attempt has been or will be made at optimization. What you see is what you get, take it or leave it.
Original BSD-licensed code for xmas lights provided by Scott Schiller (2007).