- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Provides a countdown timer in the sidebar.
(Example of Countdown in sidebar)
(Example of Countdown Admin link)
(Example of Admin page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Easy to use Admin page.
- All phrases start with countdown_ for your convenience.
Q: Will this work with other frameworks?
Q: Can I have more than one countdown at a time?
A: No. Only one countdown entry should be active at a time.
- Download countdown_v1.9.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy.
- Upload the countdown.js file to the js/xenforo folder.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-Countdown_v1.9.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on located here:
User Group Permissions:
Countdown Show - set the Registered user group to Allow.
Countdown Admin - set the Administrative user group to Allow.
This add-on creates a table called xf_countdown in your database.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.