- Compatible XF Versions:
Delete Posts is designed for admins to be able to easily delete all posts by username.
(Example of Delete Posts Search page)
View attachment 7323
(Example of Delete Posts Confirm page)
View attachment 7324
- Physically deletes all posts and threads made by username.
- Able to delete posts even when user account has already been deleted.
- Limit the number of posts to delete at one time.
- All phrases start with deleteposts_ for your convenience.
User Group Permissions:
- Download deleteposts_v1.6.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-DeletePosts_v1.6.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Be sure to set the Administrative group permission to Allow.
View attachment 7325
Make sure you are a Super Moderator.
Admin Control Panel -> Users -> Moderators
View attachment 7326
Make sure the Forum Moderator Permissions are all checked:
How to use:
- Because this add-on uses a large amount of resources, if deleting a large number of posts I suggest you close the forum.
- Enter "deleteposts" after the root portion of your forum URL:
Examples:Code:http://www.site.com/deleteposts/ http://www.site.com/forums/deleteposts/ http://www.site.com/community/deleteposts/ http://www.site.com/index.php?/deleteposts/