- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
The Ebay Parser All add-on will update existing eBay links to links which include your
eBay campaign ID. This add-on will go through every post on your forum and update eBay links.
After updates are completed, you will want to use the Ebay Parser All add-on once every few months to verify all Amazon links are properly converted on your forum.
- Different campaign IDs can be added for each country
- Adds campaign ID to Amazon Product Links
- Only super admins can run this add-on
- Requires exec() execution
- Requires VPS or dedicated server
- Download ebayparserall_v1.5.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-EbayParserAll_v1.5.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Enter your eBay campaign ID into the correct fields in the Options page.
Operation Step 2:
If using Full Friendly URLs
Add "ebayparserall/show?limit=1" to the URL in your browser.
If not using Full Friendly URLs
Add "ebayparserall/show&limit=1" to the URL in your browser.
At this point you will see a page like this:
Operation Step 3:
Click the "Update posts" link.
At this point you will get a confirmation message.
Click the back button on your browser.
At this point it will appear as if nothing has happened, that is because you're looking at a cached page.
Reload the page. You will now see the next post number which contains an unconverted Amazon link.
Once you have verified the add-on is working correctly, you can change the limit switch in the URL to 250:
Reload the page. Now you will see 250 posts ready to be converted. You can once again click the "Update posts" link and 250 posts will be converted.
You can make the limit number as high as you want.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Once I have converted all the eBay links can I uninstall this add-on?
A: Yes, it will no longer be needed.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.