- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Admin utility to show ElasticSearch information.
(Example of ElasticSearch page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- Easily delete any ElasticSearch index.
- All phrases start with elasticsearch_ for your convenience.
- Download elasticsearch_v1.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ElasticSearch_v1.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Set User Group Permission for the Administrative group to Allow.
Add "elasticsearch" to the end of the URL in your browser.
Full Friendly URLs http://www.domain.com/elasticsearch http://www.domain.com/forums/elasticsearch non-Full Friendly URLs http://www.domain.com/index.php?elasticsearch http://www.domain.com/forums/index.php?elasticsearch
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.