- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.1, 1.2, 1.3
- All rights reserved
- Visible Branding
This is the first plugin i wrote aiming to meet a need that my new gaming community had, we wanted to see what servers were currently online from our website, so we decided to create one ourselves.
Introducing server status list.
Its a very simple plugin that does a very simple job it simply checks if it can contact the defined ip on the defined port, if successful then nit shows the server status as online.
- Open outbound UDP ports
- PHP 5.2
- Check game servers/voice servers are online
- If a supported server, will return number of players online also
- Fully configurable in the options
- Can set the server name to pull from server or set it manually in the options
- Click on server to join it (Steam and only certain compatible games)
- Suggest in pms or on the message board
- Upload the contents of the upload folder to your xenforo install
- Install using the xml file provided
Full refund is available if you simply cannot get it working, although i urge you to message me, or email me if you have any issues and i'll help you debug the issue.
Sample options below you can see these options in place on my dev forum (http://joegandy.co.uk/DEVFORUM)
Output can be seen on my dev forum, this output is a direct representaton of the configuration above. http://joegandy.co.uk/DEVFORUM