- Compatible XF Versions:
If you display Gametracker banners on your ssl secured site, you may get a warning for mixed content as Gametracker does not deliver their banner images via https. With this proxy script you are able to fix this issue.
What does this script do?
- The script checks, if the banner url starts with GameTracker.com : No Statistics Available to prevent the proxy script being used for any other purposes.
- The script checks the banner's file extension to set the appropriate header MIME.
- The script outputs the banner via https://yourdomain.com/gtproxy/?url=*encoded URL*
Download and unzip the resource and upload the folder 'gtproxy' to your forum root directory.
Read these steps carefully as the setup may be a little bit complicated.
I'm sure you don't a screenshot for this workaround as the result should be clear, but you can still look at my server overview:Server
- Copy the banner code from Gametracker and paste it in your desired location (e.g. separate page or sidebar block).
- Look at the code and copy the image URL (bold part). Example:
- Go to https://www.base64encode.org, paste the image URL into the top box and click ">ENCODE<". Copy the encoded URL from the bottom box. In our example it would be:
- Replace the image URL in the Gametracker code (the bold section above) withwhere the blue section is the encoded URL from base64encode.org.
- Your final code should now look like this:
- Save and enjoy!
All credits go to nomy from ]HeLL[ Clan.
- You must like to download this resource "Dont forget Like it under Overview tab"
Gametracker SSL Proxy 2.0
Keeps your ssl site secure when using Gametracker banners.