- Compatible XF Versions:
Shows GPX files in a Google map.
(Example of GPX Viewer button)
(Example of GPX Viewer)
- Large easy to use Google map displayed full screen.
- Responsive code supports all devices.
- GPX Viewer button automatically inserted into message.
- All phrases start with gpxviewer_ for your convenience.
Setup step 1:
- Download gpxviewer_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-GPXViewer_v1.4.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Setup step 2:
- Copy the gpxviewer.php file from the add-on directory to a web viewable directory of your choice, for example a /misc/ folder:
- Edit the gpxviewer.php file and change the first few variables to reflect your forums information.
Sending a donation:
- Edit the GPX Custom BB Code, change the HTML Replacement to your forum URL.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.