Minecraft Server Status Block
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- XenPorta or WidgetFramework
Web host with support for sockets. (The functions fwrite, fread and fsockopen must be enabled)
Firewall on webserver must also outgoing connections to your query port.
PHP extentions: mbstring (Dependency will be removed in later versions, most hosts have this installed by default)
- Visible Branding:
This add-on simply adds a widget/block your forum so you can display live information about your server (or servers) to your players!
- Uses Minecraft's built in query system
- Support for multiple servers
- Player List with Avatars and Usernames
- Supports XenPorta and Widget Framework
- Queries via Cron Job
This add-on costs $10 USD, you can purchase it here via Paypal. This fee includes all future updates. There is no renewal cost.
Bug Reports and Suggestions
If you find any bugs or have a suggestion, send me a PM ! Alternatively, you can reply to this resources thread. (There is a more formal way to do this in the works).
Take a look at the FAQ to see if it answers your question first, if it doesn't or you need extra help then I offer support for no extra cost, so if you run into any trouble with setting this then send me a PM and I'll get back to you a soon as possible!
Installation instructions are included in the download
Terms and Conditions
- Refunds will not be given. Please make sure you have met all the requirements before purchasing.
- As with XenForo - this add-on may only be installed once per purchase. (You may install in on a test installation as well). If you plan to use this on more than one website then you must purchase it again.
- You may not distribute this add-on or resell it under any circumstances. Anyone found to be doing so will have their license revoked and will not receive any future updates.