KeyCAPTCHA Social Features
You may support charity funds by enabling social advertising in KeyCAPTCHA.
Also you can earn money by specifying social and commercial advertising shares in KeyCAPTCHA on your website.
Free Variants of Using KeyCAPTCHA
- Anti-spam protection. Social advertising. Monetization through commercial ads.
- Anti-spam protection. Monetization through commercial ads.
- Anti-spam protection. Social advertising.
- Anti-spam protection without any ads.
- Sign Up form
- Create Thread form
- Reply to Thread form
- Lost Password form
- Contact Us form
View attachment 7677 View attachment 7678
KeyCAPTCHA Unique Technologies
- Instead of guessing symbols, our CAPTCHA offers visitors to complete an easy interactive task.
- If KeyCAPTCHA hasn't been solved correctly, page refreshing doesn't take place that allows the user not to fill in the form repeatedly.
It occurs since there is an initial checkup of CAPTCHAs in the KeyCAPTCHA servers before sending a filled-in form to the protected web server.
- Our CAPTCHA also can be used even if your hosting provider blocks all outgoing connections.
- The geo-cluster is used to operate KeyCAPTCHA service. Our geo-cluster includes the servers located in diverse European data centers.
Some servers are in the special DDoS stable data centers in Switzerland to ensure trouble-free 24x7x365 mode service operation.
- KeyCAPTCHA blocks spammers using anonymizers or anonymous HTPP proxies to distribute a hand spam.
- There is no info of correct CAPTCHA solution in the visitor's browser.
- CAPTCHA verification is processed by the KeyCAPTCHA servers.
- Data transferring between your web server, the visitor's browser and the KeyCAPTCHA server is protected by a digital signature.
- 112 to 165 bit variable length password is used to generate a digital signature.
- KeyCAPTCHA is a code executable in the visitor's browser. It is not a static image as used in typical CAPTCHAs.
- Having received our CAPTCHA, it's virtually impossible to transfer it to third parties in order to run any task what spammers also do bypassing typical CAPTCHAs.
- Probability of guessing the answer by submitting a random solution is 1 to 30,000,000.
- KeyCAPTCHA-used images are transferred encryptedly.
KeyCAPTCHA supports two operating modes: Flash and HTML5. The KeyCAPTCHA HTML5 mode is used in most modern browsers,
such as Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari, and also used in iPhone and iPad. The Flash mode has been developed to be used in Internet Explorer and Opera.
While loading, KeyCAPTCHA identifies its operating mode depending on the visitor's browser.
KeyCAPTCHA Affiliate Program
KeyCAPTCHA Affiliate Program allows publishers as well as any Internet user to collect incomes.
For more information on The KeyCAPTCHA Affiliate Program, go to Our CAPTCHA Blog.
- Register on and log-in to our site (KeyCAPTCHA - Innovative Anti-Spam Solution);
- Add your site URL to a Site list;
- Follow the CAPTCHA installation instructions in our Wizard.