- Compatible XF Versions
Shows members who have been online for the past number of hours.
South Bay Riders
(Example of Members Online block)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- Immediate update to the Members Online block.
- Who sees the Members Online block is controlled by User Group Permissions.
- Usernames sorted alphabetically.
- Number of usernames easily adjusted by limiting the Hours in the Options page.
- Members who have "Show online status" unchecked will only be seen by staff.
- Members waiting for registration approval will not be shown.
- User Group Styling will highlight usernames.
- All phrases start with membersonline_ for your convenience.
- Download membersonline_v1.8.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-MembersOnline_v1.8.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on located here:
Creating an Index:
To create an index where you can show what each user group color means, enter the following example code into the "Index" field of the Options page.
<span style="color:red;">Administrator</span> - <span style="color:#176093;">Member</span>
Q: Will this work with other frameworks?
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.