- Compatible XF Versions:
Shows members who have been online for the past number of hours.
South Bay Riders
(Example of Members Online block)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- Immediate update to the Members Online block.
- Who sees the Members Online block is controlled by User Group Permissions.
- Usernames sorted alphabetically.
- Number of usernames easily adjusted by limiting the Hours in the Options page.
- Members who have "Show online status" unchecked will only be seen by staff.
- Members waiting for registration approval will not be shown.
- User Group Styling will highlight usernames.
- All phrases start with membersonline_ for your convenience.
- Download membersonline_v1.8.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-MembersOnline_v1.8.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on located here:
Creating an Index:
To create an index where you can show what each user group color means, enter the following example code into the "Index" field of the Options page.
Questions and Answers:Code:<span style="color:red;">Administrator</span> - <span style="color:#176093;">Member</span>
Q: Will this work with other frameworks?
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.