- Compatible XF Versions:
This smiley pack adds all the building blocks from Minecraft 1.8 into your forum smilies. Each smiley uses the item ID as the shortcode so players can type :1: for stone blocks.
I made this pack so I could easily make a server price list, and so players could map redstone recipes in forum posts and tutorials on my server, which you can see at Redstone Rangers
How to install:
1. Upload the img folder to your root directory. This will save the image file to /img/minecraftitems.png
2. Go to ACP->Smilies and press Import Smilies
3. Upload MinecraftItemSmilies.xml
4. I strongly recommend installing Smilies Manager so you can put them into a Minecraft blocks category, especially if you plan to add other Minecraft items so they’ll get sorted like the game inventory.
5. The next page may take a while to load, when it's done make any adjustments you like, then press Import Smilies.