Please review these free alternatives! They may be closer to what you're looking for!
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Jeremy's License Agreement
- Visible Branding:
This add-on will ensure your users have paid Minecraft usernames when registering.
Does not verify the user owns the particular username they specify.
- You may choose to accept or reject the registration in the event Minecraft.net cannot be reached
- You may update the URL to be used for validation if it changes in the future
- Enable or disable the add-on to turn checking on/off
- Fully phrased error messages (can be changed and translated easily)
- Works with the built in File Health Check to ensure the integrity of the add-on
- This only checks on new user registration. It will not validate the username when a username is changed or when an Administrator creates a new user from the Control Panel
- Only validates the forum username, not against custom fields
- You must like to download this resource "Dont forget Like it under Overview tab"
[iNTERNAL] Minecraft Paid Username Validation 2.2.0
When registering, users must use a paid Minecraft account username.