Minecraft Server Status Block
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- XenPorta Pro 2
Web host with support for sockets. - fsockopen needs to be accessible, or you will always get server offline error
- MIT License
- Visible Branding:
This add-on simply adds a widget that gives online status as well as player count for your server.
Bug Reports and Suggestions
- Uses xPaw's PHP Minecraft Ping Library
- Support 1.7/1.8 servers, pre-1.7 will be added shortly
- Made for XenPorta
- Fully Open Source! Under the MIT License
If you find any bugs or have a suggestion, please post on the Issue tracker on GitHub.
This is confirmed to work on 1.4, I have yet to test 1.5.
Take a look at the FAQ to see if it helps. If it doesn't, please post on the discussion, and I'll see if I can help.
xPaw for the Ping Library
@shadrxninga for the original: [Herocraft Development] Minecraft Server Status Block
@andrewkm for wanting this done in the first place
- Related Resources:
- [Herocraft Development] Minecraft Server Status Block
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO
- You must like to download this resource "Dont forget Like it under Overview tab"
[Free Add-on ] Minecraft Server Status [XenPorta 2 Pro] 1.2.5
View a server's online status, as well as player count!