- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
- Single Use License (may be used on one website)
Tracking your PayPal balance is useful for sites where there is more than one owner/admin and only one person has access to the PayPal account.
- Interfaces with and enhances standard XenForo Account Upgrades.
- Adds the ability to purchase account upgrades multiple times.
- Easy goal setup by entering your site expenses.
- Track your PayPal Balance without having to go to PayPal*.
- Automatically deduct expenses from your PayPal balance.
- Automatically record income to your PayPal balance.
- Automatically adds account upgrades to the PayPal balance.
- Automatically deducts account upgrade refunds from the PayPal Balance.
- Manually record items not included in expense/income schedule.
- Sends account upgrade expiration notices.
- Automatically posts thank you Threads/PCs/Profile Posts.
- Extensive display options.
*The balance is tracked by using the system as a checkbook(chequebook) and requires manually recording transactions that aren't recorded automatically. Items like payments for auctions you've won, or money received from auctions are examples of what are not automatically recorded. All items relating to account upgrades are automatically recorded.