- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Visible Branding
- post counts are sorted in descending order
- forum names are links to the corresponding forums
- post / thread counts are links to a search for all posts / threads from the user in the corresponding forum
- only publicly visible posts / threads are counted
- Extract the zip-archive
- Copy/upload the content of the „upload“ direcorty to your XenForo root directory
- Go to the ACP-Homepage and click on „Install Add-On“
- Click on the „Browse“ button of the „Install from uploaded file“ field and choose the „addon-awedo_PostAreas.xml“ file.
- Extract the zip-file
- Replace/override all existing add-on files with the extracted files
- Go the ACP-Homepage and click on „List Add-ons“
- Hover over the „Controls“ for Post Areas and click on „Upgrade Add-on“
- Click on the „Browse“ button of the „Upgrade from uploaded file“ field and choose the extracted „addon-awedo_PostAreas.xml“ file.
Custom table styles
You can adjust the table style to that on the images by adding the CSS rules below the images to your EXTRA.css template. The styles can also be combined with each other as you like. Have a look at this post for an example of such a composed style.
The screenshots below are from pre 1.3 releases where there was no „Threads“ column. Also some of them are taken from the 1.1 release where the post counts weren't links and the content of the post counts column was centered by default.
Without column heardings
Background color of hovered rows
#PostAreas tbody tr:hover
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)
Background color of even rows
background: rgb(232, 232, 232)
Background color of captions and odd rows
Centered and 50% width table
margin: 0 auto;
Right-aligned forum titles
Centered post counts