- Compatible XF Versions:
Your users will like the easy to use profile page once this add-on is installed.
- Removes profile page tabs
- Removes profile posts options
- Removes update your status options
- Removes redundant information block below the avatar
(Example of default Profile Page)
(Example of Profile Page after add-on is installed)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
Question and Answers:
- Compatible with XenForo Resources add-on.
- Compatible with XenForo Media Gallery add-on.
Q: Does this add-on have an Options page that allows selecting which features to remove?
Modifies the code in the following templates:
- Download profilepage_v1.6.zip and unzip it.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ProfilePage_v1.6.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
User Group Permissions:
- In the Admin Control Panel, be sure to set this value to 0.
Admin CP -> Options -> Node & Forum List -> New Profile Posts Display on Forum List
Be sure to set the Unregistered/Unconfirmed and Registered User Groups to the following settings:
Removing existing data:
To remove existing Profile Posts and Status information, run the following queries in phpMyAdmin:
Sending a donation:Code:UPDATE xf_user_profile SET status = ''
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.