This is a formally private addon which has been in use for about 6 months before being released.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- MIT Licence
- Visible Branding:
A Collection of improvements to XF's reporting system. Fully phrased.
New explicit permissions to control access to reports:
- User tagging in report comments. (does not yet support user group tagging)
- Adds Spam Cleaner links in AdminCP (under actions) and to the Moderation Queue front-end
- Sends an Alert to moderators who have commented/reported on a report.
- Only sends an alert if the previous alert hasn't been viewed.
- Report Alerts link to the actual comments for longer reports
- Report Alerts include the title of the report.
- Links Warnings to reports
- Visible from the warning itself, and when issuing warnings against content.
- Link Reports to Warnings
- Logs changes to Warnings (add/edit/delete), and associates them with a report
- Automatically create a report for a warning
- When issuing a Warning, option to resolve any linked report
- Separate explicit viewing report permissions by content types; conversation, posts, profile posts, user
- Only view Alerts/Reports for forums the moderator can see (configurable), in addition to viewing report permission.
- View User Report
- View Post Report
- View ProfilePost Report
- View Conversation Report
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or Install and Upgrade by waindigo to install this addon.
If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
- You must like to download this resource
[Free Add-on ] Report Improvements by Xon 1.5.1
A Collection of improvements to XF's reporting system