- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
- Apantic License Agreement
- Visible Branding
1. Unzip ResendConfirmationMail.zip
2. Upload the contents of the upload directory to your XenForo installation
3. Install the add-on by the following method:
Install from uploaded file:
4. The add-on should now be installed, and a short rebuilding process should occur. Once done, the installation has been successful!
1. Disable Resend Confirmation Mail in XenForo (Admin CP -> Add-ons -> List Add-ons)
2. Upload the contents of upload into your forum root (overwrite any existing files from a previous version of Resend Confirmation Mail)
3. Upgrade Resend Confirmation Mail using the xml provided (Admin CP -> Add-ons -> List Add-ons -> Resend Confirmation Mail -> Upgrade)
Upgrade from uploaded file:
4. Re-enable the Resend Confirmation Mail add-on
Visit a user's profile (that is unconfirmed) and hover over the Actions tab on the right hand side. You can resend the confirmation mail here.