This add-on allows you to resend the confirmation email from the Admin CP for a user that has not confirmed their email yet. The benefits of this is to bring back members who didn't confirm their account, or the email didn't go through due to technical reasons, and you doing the hard work for them.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Apantic License Agreement
- Visible Branding:
1. Unzip ResendConfirmationMail.zip
2. Upload the contents of the upload directory to your XenForo installation
3. Install the add-on by the following method:
Install from uploaded file:
4. The add-on should now be installed, and a short rebuilding process should occur. Once done, the installation has been successful!
1. Disable Resend Confirmation Mail in XenForo (Admin CP -> Add-ons -> List Add-ons)
2. Upload the contents of upload into your forum root (overwrite any existing files from a previous version of Resend Confirmation Mail)
3. Upgrade Resend Confirmation Mail using the xml provided (Admin CP -> Add-ons -> List Add-ons -> Resend Confirmation Mail -> Upgrade)
Upgrade from uploaded file:
4. Re-enable the Resend Confirmation Mail add-on
Visit a user's profile (that is unconfirmed) and hover over the Actions tab on the right hand side. You can resend the confirmation mail here.