- Compatible XF Versions:
Allows the admin to easily resize attached images.
(Example of Resize link below each post)
View attachment 11422
(Example of Resize page)
View attachment 11423
(Example of Group Permissions)
ImageMagick and the PECL module Imagick must be installed on your server. These are installed if you can select ImageMagick in the Attachments options. If you don't have ImageMagick installed on your server, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- Download resize_v1.0.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Resize_v1.0.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
Set the Administrator Group Permission to Allow.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Is the original attachment overwritten?
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.