- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Provides an RSVP button in a message where members can register for an event.
(Example of RSVP button and list in a message - [pic 1])
(Example of RSVP overlay - [pic 2])
(Example of RSVP code when editing a message - [pic 3])
(Example of RSVP Add located in Thread Tools - [pic 4])
(Example of Group Permissions - [pic 5])
(Example of Options page)
- RSVP button is added to a message with a single click.
- Members who have RSVP'ed will show in the message below the RSVP button.
- Members can easily remove their previously added RSVP registrations.
- Options page allows disabling RSVP button after X days.
- All phrases start with rsvp_ for your convenience.
- Create a new thread.
- Click the Thread Tools.
- Click the RSVP Add link (pic 4).
User Group permissions:
RSVP Add and Remove All: This will show the RSVP Add link to all in this group. This is normally set to Allow for the Administrative Group.
RSVP Add and Remove Own: This will show the RSVP Add link to the thread starter of this group. This is normally set to Allow for the Registered Group.
This add-on creates a table called xf_rsvp in your database.
- Download rsvp_v1.6.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Rsvp_v1.6.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.