- Compatible XF Versions:
- 1.5Sidebar PositionsDescription:
Provides an easy way to control the positions and or remove the default XenForo sidebar blocks. In addition if you install any of the optional add-ons shown below, the positions of those sidebar blocks can be controlled as well.
Sidebar Extra One
Sidebar Extra Two
How to use:
- Download sidebarpositions_v2.4.zip and unzip it.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-SidebarPositions_v2.4.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
By default all positions are set to zero. Change the position number for any add-on you have installed from the supported add-on list.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Will this work with other framework add-ons?
Q: Will this work with third party styles?
A: Some third party styles are compatible.
Q: Can I control the default XenForo sidebar blocks with this add-on?