- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- PHP 5.3
- Visible Branding:
- Please read the FAQ (at bottom of this page) to know how to update from XenForo 1.2 to 1.3.
- New branch (2.x.x) only works with XF 1.3. It's strongly recommended that you should uninstall this add-on (1.x.x) before upgrade to XF 1.3 because it will breaks 1.3 upgrade due to DB conflict. If you have any problems, please refer to this post.
- Version 2.0.1 now supporting import from 1.1.2b. If you are running XF 1.2.x, please consider upgrade to 1.1.2b ASAP.
Smiley Manager is a useful tool for smilies management that help you group them into categories.
Features in underline are deprecated in 2.x.x branch
- Add smilie categories.
- Batch update smilies.
- Bulk import smilies.
- Display smilies with tab in the editor.
- Smiley import and export.
- Smiley display order.
- Quickload Smiley mode. (Configure in ACP - Options - Messages and Account Preferences)
- Parse smilies in Profile posts and comments
- Import from Sprite image.
- Select, create new category before import.
Installation:How to upgrade to XenForo 1.3 with Smiley Manager
Brogan wrote an excellent guide in here http://xenforo.com/community/resources/how-to-upgrade-to-xenforo-1-3.2810/, you should take a look at it.
I'm ready for XF 1.3 and i'm using Smiley Manager, what should i prepare for upgrade?
Alright! What should i do next?
- As Brogan said "Take a backup of the database before you do anything!"
- Make sure that you're using Smiley Manager 1.1.2b if you want your smiley configuration will be imported to XF 1.3.
If you have any questions, please reply in Smiley Manager discussion thread, thank you.
- Uninstall Smiley Manager 1.1.2b, don't worry, it will create a backup of your smiley configuration.
- Perform XF 1.3 upgrade.
- Install Smiley Manager 2.0.1, it will import your backup configuration during install process.
- Download the zip file.
- Upload files and directories from the upload folder to your XenForo's root directory.
- Import the .xml file via the Admin CP.