- Snow that gently falls and gathers, with wind speed and direction determined by the mouse X position.
- Settings provided include:
- Number of snow particles on screen and active ("falling") at any time
- Configurable Animation tick rate
- Snow Color (with color picker)
- Snow by default is in the header, but can be configured to be in any HTML element ID, or within the document body.
- Snow "floor" can be set in pixels (the absolute pixel value at which the snow stops falling or sticks)
- Stickiness of snow (does it stick to the bottom of the window/element or not?)
- Twinkle effect - snow fades in and out as it goes down the screen
- Optional support for mobile devices (will be cruel to their CPU and battery!)
Original BSD-licensed code for snowstorm provided by Scott Schiller (2007).
Likes: alexandre1004 and slayer72