- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional Requirements
PHP 5.3.x (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PHP 5.2.x)
- Creative Commons BY 3.0 license (only my personal Framework, for other integrated scripts, please refer to their own license)
- You need at least PHP 5.3.x to install this addon. It is not compatible with PHP 5.2.x
- These Bb Codes are made for Editors, not for all members. They require to know some commands
- I don't plan to make some TinyMCE User Interfaces, that would be really complex to do (I will explain why in the presentation)
- To learn how to use them, please read the FAQ
A "renderer" is simply an engine used for all the different parts of the chart: you want to draw a curve, it will use the curve renderer, you want to make a bar chart, it will use the bar renderer, you want to add some axis/legends/ticks, it will also use their own renderers, etc. jQplot has lots of "renderers" and each renderer has a lot of a crazy amount of options (see the API documentation).
All the available options have not been implemented in these Bb Codes, but they still have a substantial number of them. You will see by yourself when you will read the Faq. That specificity makes really hard to make some User Interfaces for the TinyMCE Quattro addon.
If you want to support jqPlot directly, here is the page to donate. If you still have money to support me, here's the link to donate. Thank you.
- Do like always, just be sure to have the below addons installed first
- Import the Bbm Bb Codes (available in the extra directory of the archive) using the Bbm Bb Codes Manager
- BBM addon (version 2.7.x minimum)
None, if you still want to submit bugs, just do it on github, but before be sure to have read the Faq.