TeamSpeak 3 Integration allows you to establish a connection and manage your TeamSpeak servers from the comfort of the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- A TeamSpeak 3 server, PHP 5.3+
- You may not redistribute the files in whole or in part. You may not rent, lease, loan, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the files in any form without prior consent.
- Updates Duration:
- Yearly Renewal
- Visible Branding:
- Allows for XenForo user groups to be synced with TeamSpeak server groups. Essentially this allows you to automate the giving and removing of TeamSpeak server groups based on the groups that a XenForo user is part of. Users can associate their TeamSpeak identities with their XenForo usernames to establish a sync.
- Manage virtual servers set up on your TeamSpeak instance.
- Take snapshots of your virtual server configurations and deploy them too.
- View connected clients across multiple virtual servers.
- Send alerts to connected clients via the ACP.
- And much more coming soon.
- Cron based snapshots as a method of backing up.
- Full fledged multi server support.
- User criteria.
This add-on is currently in a limited beta phase. Some features may not work or may be missing. I can not be held responsible if this add-on causes damage to your forum or your TeamSpeak server however unlikely it is.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file provided upon successful purchase.
- Upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your root XenForo directory.
- Install the provided .xml file through the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
- Enter your TeamSpeak server details in the Admin Control Panel under the 'NixFifty: TeamSpeak 3 Integration Options' group.
- Related Resources:
- German Translation for TeamSpeak 3 Integration by Lemminator
- You must like to download this resource
[iNTERNAL] TeamSpeak 3 Integration - PixelExit.com 1.1.9
Connect your TeamSpeak 3 server to your XenForo board.