- Compatible XF Versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Shows number of thread views by visitor type.
This add-on is useful to see just how many visitors are viewing threads on your forum.
(Example of Thread View Count link)
(Example of Thread View Count results page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group permissions)
All phrases start with threadviewcount_ for your convenience.
In addition to installing the Thread Views add-on, it's recommended to install the Robots add-on located here:
- Download threadviewcount_v1.8.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ThreadViewCount_v1.8.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Typically only the Administrative User Group is set "Allow" for this add-on.
This add-on creates a table called xf_thread_views_count in your database.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.