Allows giving feedback on sellers and buyers.
The Trader add-on is designed to work on forums that use threads and posts to describe items for sale.
(Example of Trader History link in a thread)
(Example of Trader History link in Member Card)
(Example of Trader History link in Profile Page)
(Example of Trader History menu)
(Example of Selling History)
(Example of Submit Feedback form)
(Example of email notice)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- All phrases start with trader_ for your convenience.
- Download trader_v1.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Trader_v1.2.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
- This add-on will add a table called xf_trader to your database.
- Select the classified forums which will show a Trader History link for the thread starter.
- View- Ability to view seller and buyer feedback.
- Rate- Ability to provide seller and buyer feedback.
- Admin- Ability to edit or delete any feedback.
To Import data from the XenTrader add-on, just add to the URL import.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.