Trust+ Risk Analysis System
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- Trust+ Subscription or trial (available at trust.plus)
- MIT License
- Updates Duration:
- Visible Branding:
Trust+ is a risk analysis system designed to aid forum administrators, e-shop owners, contest hosts and other webmasters in weeding out fraudulent registrations. Unlike similar services, Trust+ takes a multi-faceted approach to identify different risk factors. Detections include:
Our service makes it easy to stop bad actors, both human and machine, from registering on your site. Low value and throwaway accounts can be prevented. Trust+ is based on a winning formula successfully used to defend online communities with a high threat level.
- The detection and blocking of Tor users
- The detection and blocking of disposable e. mail addresses
- The detection and blocking of fake e. mail addresses
- The detection of users who may be using proxy services, VPNs, or other identity masking services.
This product is in beta, to purchase access at beta pricing (or to request a free trial), please request an invite here. You will be invited to create a Trust+ account, and will be provided personal beta support at no additional fee. Beta users will lock-in beta pricing.
- Calls the Trust+ API to determine the risk of a potential registrant, and blocks risky registrations.
- All blocks are recorded to the Spam log in your ACP.
1000 requests/mo - 5$ monthly.
2500 requests/mo - 10$ monthly.
5000 requests/mo - 20$ monthly
5000+ requests/mo - contact us.
License Note: The add-on itself is free software, which makes use of the Trust+ API. Pricing is for use of the Trust+ API, not for the downloading of this free add-on. Source for the add-on is also available on BitBucket. Use of the Trust+ API is governed by its Terms of Service.
Any questions? Reply to the resource thread or email [email protected]
- You must like to download this resource
[Free Add-on ] Trust+ 1.0.12
Block Disposable Email Addresses, Proxies, VPNs, and known-bad users!