Improvements to XenForo's user mentions system. This addon was a private addon 2 weeks before public release.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- MIT Licence
- Visible Branding:
This addon is not designed to deal with large group memberships. This feature may be added in the future.
See my addon Username Restrictions to prevent users signing up using a usergroup name.
- Taggable user groups.
- Customizable icon per group (small + large).
- Membership can be viewed on the front-end.
- User group may be private, at which point only members can tag or view that group.
- Permission to tag taggable groups.
- Admin privilege to view all taggable groups.
- User group tagging supports the following:
- User profile posts/comments.
- Reports (if Report Improvements are installed).
- Other types supporting XenForo's user tagging will automatically support tagging user groups, but the front-end UI for auto-completing user groups will not work.
- Opt-in emails on tagging:
- global option to enable/disable.
- permission to receive tagged emails.
- configurable default for users on account creation.
- Editor integration. Copying & pasting a user group tag link is transformed into @usergroup
- Redactor support
- TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes support.
Group Icons licensed under CC Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivate 4.0
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or Install and Upgrade by waindigo to install this addon.
If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
- You must like to download this resource
User Mentions Improvements by Xon 1.2.4
Improvements to XenForo's user mentions system