This plugin for WCF 2 and WBB 4 (optional) allows users to configure their absence in the profile to announce it to other users.
- License Agreement:
- Supported Versions:
- Burning Board 4.1 / WCF 2.1
Absences are displayed (if configured)
- in the user profile,
- in the message sidebar below the avatar/user rank,
- in a sidebar box,
- in an additional list Absences (submenu to Members),
- in the Forum lists (from Version 1.1.4 with optional package).
The configuration by the user is done in Profile - Settings - Absence. In addition to start and end date an optional reason can be configured.
Further configuration in ACP - System - Options - UZ Absence and, as usual in WCF, in ACP - Community - Dashboard - Configuration.
- WBB integration (com.uz.wbb.absence)
- Conversation (com.uz.wcf.absence.conversation)
Bilingual German and English.
Creative Commons BY-SA, therefore free of charge.