- Supported Versions
- Burning Board 4.0 / WCF 2.0
Events / actions can be combined almost freely with avaible kinds of notification.
UZ Community Bot maybe extended with additional features by optional packages. Burning Board-, voolia News-, Woltlab Blog- and feedreader functions are already included.
Furthermore, it replaces plugins like Welcome Notification or Birthday Notification.
Presently, the following notification types are available:
- comment (wall),
- conversation (individual),
- post (WBB),
- thread (WBB),
- news (voolia),
- blog entry.
The texts may be composed with numerous placeholders like those for names, links, counters, dates and times. User-related notifications can be sent to any recipient. You may choose user groups, single receivers and/or users, who triggered an event.
Actions / events
The following actions / events are implemented at the moment:
- time-controlled circulars with configurable repitition frequency and with or withou counter; e.g. for automatic countdowns, anniversaries,
- monitoring of user birthdays and membership anniversaries,
- monitoring of user registrations and self-initiated deletion of the user account,
- monitoring of the report content-system,
- tracing of user inactivity to include automatic reminders, deactivation and removal of user accounts,
- monitoring of user profile (for changes of avatar, signature, email, username...),
- user group assignments dependent on different criteria,
- watching of various actions like attachments, dis-/likes, comments, post etc. to automatically sent notifications for, e.g., top poster, 1.000th post of a user,
- or the 250th attachment, the 50.000th thread, the 5.000th user and so on,
- bulk processing of threads to include closing, deactivation, moving into an other forum,
- monitoring of moderations of threads ans posts (closing, moving, deletion, merging...),
- statistics functions for WCF, WBB and News,
- reading of Atom and RSS feeds,
- log functions for recording of all bot actions.
Essential configuration hints are summarized on the online help page.
Basic configuration is done in ACP - System - Options - UZ Community Bot, where you essentially can activate/deactivate the monitoring functions.
Single bots are configured in ACP - Community - UZ Community Bot. Only those bots are available, which match the functions activated in Options. Dependent on the choosen actions / events you have to make different inputs; see description texts.
All bots are continuously monitored and will be deactivated, if changes may lead to errors (e.g. a forum for a notification was deleted). So, if a bot is not working, please check in ACP whether or not it is still active.
Bilingual German and English.
Creative Commons BY-SA, therefore free of charge.