PLEASE DON'T UPDATE TOO 2.2.12 THIS WILL BREAK YOUR ADD-ON
This Add-on has been rolled back to 1.72
- Ensure Warning Action fixup background task terminates when there are no applicable warning actions to fix
- Ensure form redirects back to content on issuing a warning
- Redirect back to content if the user has already been warned
- Make "Minimum Note Length" depend on "Require Notes for Warning"
Warnings/Bans with time-based expiry are now be removed on the 1st visit after the expiry time, rather than needing to wait for the hourly cron task to run.
- If Warning Acknowledgement (paid) add-on is installed, by design the user will remain in the selected 'warned' user groups until all warnings are acknowledged, even the expired ones.
- update to jsTree 3.3.4 (from 3.3.
- Fix deleting a warning category with a warning action attached to it
- Allow warning fixup task to always run from the installer
- Ensures account warning points are in sync with active warnings
- Purges any should-be inactive warning actions
- Allow editing Warning Actions to have no category
- Fix expiring point-based warning actions with categories
- A background task will correctly expiry warning actions on any affected accounts. Usernames will be logged the error log when detected & corrected
- Handle if the warning category has been unexpectedly deleted by throwing a no permission error instead of erroring.
- On install, update warnings which are using missing warning categories.