XenCentral Multisite System allows to create unlimited completely customized sites on single XenForo installation. Product allows to customize almost any aspect of XenForo installation for unlimited domains and subdomains. XC Multisite System makes it possible to create a network of communities where each site looks unique and behaves in its own way while still having the same administration, users, add-ons etc. (similar to concept of vB Cerberus for vBulletin). Addition of new sites and their customization are fully managed from administration (see below).
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Visible Branding:
For questions, suggestions and feedback please do not hesitate to Contact us and we will handle them shortly. Enjoy! Thank you!
Important: Please make sure you read the XenForo License Agreement and any other add-on license agreements carefully and ensure you have the appropriate number of licenses to use this add-on. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact XenForo or the respective add-on developer.
Product is brought to you by XenCentral
Powered by DNF Technology Drnoyan & Nalyan LDA
- Product On/Off switcher
- Options page tabbed interface
- Cross-site login. Even if boards are running under completely different domains and do not share cookies, it is possible to synchronize login/logout between all configured sites/domains. This feature required MCrypt PHP extension to be installed.
- Site-specific search. If enabled search results will contain threads only from nodes available for current domain.
- Site name in search results. If enabled, and if search results contain threads not available under current domain, the name of domain of the thread/post will be shown in search results. For such nodes/threads/posts automatic 301 redirect happens and correct site is opened.
- Set basic options for each site - site title, URL, description. URL is used to detect active site.
- Set default style for the site, and option to force it (so the site can not be used with any other style).
- Set default language for the site, and option to force it (so the site can not be used with any other language).
- Set nodes available under each site. Nodes and their threads not available under particular site will be 301-redirected to final correct domain.
- Override Options. This is a powerful system allowing to customize any XenForo option for particular domain. This way you change actually anything controlled from XenForo Options and fully customize your sites. Options are added/removed using AJAX and fully support original option's UI.
- Content replacements. Allow to customize final output specifically for currently active domain, making possible to change the appearance of the site not only via changing the site, but also dynamically injecting different ads, new content blocks etc. Four modes of injection - simple replacement, regular expressions, appending to a template hook and prepending to a template allow to add your custom content actually anywhere, and two modes for the new content - raw HTML and rendering a template allow to have a content of any complexity. If regular expressions are used sub-patterns are available in replacement string or template.
Demo - http://demo.xencentral.com - http://demo2.xencentral.com
(as testing of product requires access to administration panel please send an email to sales [at] xencentral.com to get login credentials)
Third-party addons supported so far are:
- XenCentral Ad Server
- XenForo Resource Manager
- [SurreyForum] XenKingDir - Business / Links Directory
- XenZine Articles
- [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)
- [8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)
- Nodes As Tabs
- [bd] Widget Framework
- XFA - Better Blogs
- You must like to download this resource
[iNTERNAL] XenCentral Multisite System 1.7.4
XC Multisite System allows to have completely customized sites on single XenForo installation