With this add-on, we will make snowflakes fall, creating a Christmas atmosphere in our XenForo, or Carnival, Valentine, Halloween styles.
Thanks and credits to www.dynamicdrive.com/ script.
- XenFacil Addon for XenForo's scripts: XenFacil Holidays
- Addon by: XenFacil.com. Credits to www.dynamicdrive.com/, MsJacquiiC, CyberAP, ip0dhacker, and Brogan.
- Copyright 2011 and future: http://www.xenfacil.com
- Support at: http://www.xenfacil.com
- All rights reserved
- Added Holiday Garland With Ringing Ballsby MsJacquiiC in Add-On (NO template modifications required).
- Added Carnival, Valentine, and Halloween styles. Option for random style and to select the style of holiday that will work.
- System selection of Christmas items at random.
- Configuration in Options Style Properties.
- Added Christmas Bells by ip0dhacker in Add-On (NO template modifications required). Configurations in Style Properties.
- Added Snow avatars! by CyberAP in Add-On (NO template modifications required).
- Added this Deleted Article By Brogan.
- Added responsive design.
- Highly customizable in ACP->Appareance->Style Properties->XF Snow Flakes.
In Appareance->Style Properties->XF Bells, XF Holidays, and XF Glass you can select which style will work each of the sections, enable or disable Add-On Completely or partially sections each, etc.
Upload the content of 'upload' folder to your form root installation.
ACP->Home->Instal Add-on->Browse to addon-nieve-2.2-en-EN.xml file and press install.
Upload the content of 'upload' folder to your form root installation and overwritte all files (if necesary).
ACP->Home->Click in the name of 'SnowFlakes' Add-on of right bottom list of add-ons.->Browse to addon-nieve-2.2-en-EN.xml file and press 'upgrade'.
I included phrases XML file for translations purposes. Add-on is in english.
If you want to change images, change the prefix of the same. To change 'theme', you can add Hallowin related images, San Valentin, or on what you want to celebrate, by upload images to the image path, with the following format: hallowin-X.png
Image Prefix: hallowin-
Extension of the images: .png
The X is a number from 0 to 15.
If you don't want colored flakes, repeat and renumber the copo-0.png image.
This add code distribution is not permitted by any way.
It may be translated into other languages and publish these translations in XenForo's Resources.
Donations are always welcome. They help to continue developing and maintaining them. If you want to donate, you can do so here
I activated this add-on in my forum: http://www.xenfacil.com
This resource is unsupport. Support is continued inhttp://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenfacil-festividades.2682/