- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.3.0 or newer.XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.5(a) is a maintenance release for XenForo media gallery add-on. XenForo recommend all customers running XenForo Media Gallery to upgrade to 1.0.5 to benefit from increased stability.
This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.4:
The following templates have had changes:
- Improved caching of permission based template params in templates.
- Some small fixes and improvements to inline moderation including the display of the "Selected Items" on all relevant pages.
- No longer show banned users in various blocks, such as Recent Comments, Top Contributors and Recent Albums.
- Highlight the correct "order" tabs when viewing albums shared with you
- Changes to no longer count media in various places that are located in deleted/moderated albums.
- Comment links now redirect to the correct pages in all cases.
- Fixed an issue whereby images in categories are imported as "public" privacy whereas they should be imported as "category" privacy to ensure category view permissions work as expected.
- Changes to ensure an album owner can not be removed from the list of valid users who can view an album.
- Some fixes and improvements to the Random Media block which includes a new caching mechanism which should make this block appear more random and consistently display the correct number of items.
- Hide images from ignored users in the Media block
Where necessary, the merge system within the "Outdated Templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.3.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
- You must like to download this resource
[iNTERNAL] XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.9
XenForo Media Gallery