XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.3 is a maintenance release for our resource manager add-on. We recommend all customers running XenForo Resource Manager 1.2 upgrade to 1.2.3 to benefit from increased stability.
- Compatible XF Versions:
This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.2:
- Fix an issue where clicking the "Updated Resource File" label focuses the wrong input while adding a new version.
- Fix for an 'Undefined index error' in XenResource_Listener_Proxy_ControllerFindNew
- Implement URL canonicalization for the Resource Author view.
- Merge the resource_count field in the xf_user table when merging users.
- Replaced the now unsupported ReviewAggregate data-vocabulary.org structured data with schema.org for resource reviews.
- Fix issues that may have prevented deleting resources by deleted users.
For the full list of bug fixes, see the Resolved Resource Manager Bugs forum.
The following templates have had changes:
Where necessary, the merge system within the "Outdated Templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.
XenForo Resource Manager 1.2 requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with the appropriate license may download XenForo Resource Manager via their customer area.
Download XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.3
From the Licensed Customer Area
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Resource Man
- You must like to download this resource "Dont forget Like it under Overview tab"
[PubliC Release] XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.4
XenForo Resource Manager