- Compatible XF Versions
- Visible Branding
In addition to your XenForo forum-software, you are looking for a comprehensive portal with creative freedom? The xenMiG portal could be just the thing for you.
Our portal gives you:
- A grid-based layout system with multiline gridfunctionality
- A layout with drag and drop functionality
- The design components can be individualized by XenForo´s style editor
- An extensible widget system with a wide range of settings for widgets
- Row-based, free positioning of widgets
- Responsive design
- Search Engines optimized (wip)
- Extensive, category-based news system with multi-function teaser
- Extensive dependencies for the news
- Expandable editorial system for the news management in front- and backend
- Create wews from thread, post, URL or article
- Extensive, category-based aticle system with multi-function teaser
- Extensive dependencies for the articles
- Expandable editorial system for the article management in front- and backend
- 29 new permissions
- 4 new bbcodes for all parts of XenForo implemented into the XenForo editor
- align justify
- fload left
- float right
- 10 new style property group with dozens of new style functions
- Stip portal page from all XenForo components to a real empty page for your free design
- and more
Take a look into the Future now
- More widgets
- Special news pages (Version 1,1)
- Article article pages (Version 1.1)
- Upload into articles (independent from XenForo) (Version 1.1)
Widget Overview (at the moment only English, but with a lot of screenshots)
Please note: xenMiG Portal is a commercial product and will cost 49,-€.
(after the first year you need 15,-€/year for update and support)
If you like to buy it
Is there a license protection / license key?
To protect our software, we have decided to use a license key.
This key is entered by you and checked on our servers.
How does the review run?
The key will be checked while calling the Layout customizer.
Can I install more than one instance (test environment)?
Per license one productive environment and one development environment are possible.
=> Always: Domain "localhost"
=> Other domains should be mentioned on purchase
What happens if I am offline for some time, but would like to work on the layout?
Working offline will be possible temporarily. Permanently working offline is not possible