9yN75.png

[Answered] 1600+ smilies import

where to start...ok so on the testsite I have 1600+ smilies, all imported, by hand.... I don't want to do that again on the actual site so heres what I did, I uploaded all the smilies to the new site /styles/default/xenforo/smilies/xxxxxx

next i exported the smilies from the testsite, creating the xml to import them (not by hand woohoo)

then i went into new site acp>smilies>import>upload xml

all in all it finally uploaded them to where i could actually click the import button at bottom, even tho it kept trying to say site not responding filesize too big or something like that. anywho, so i click the import button to finish the import and heres what i get:
error.png

this is just about the last thing to be able to finalize the xf site, and finally be done with vb. I really really don't want to import these all by hand again, but if I must.... I told everyone i'd have new site up and running tonight, so either way its gotta get done lol

any help greatly appreciated!!
thanks

Similar threads

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
where to start...ok so on the testsite I have 1600+ smilies, all imported, by hand.... I don't want to do that again on the actual site so heres what I did, I uploaded all the smilies to the new site /styles/default/xenforo/smilies/xxxxxx

next i exported the smilies from the testsite, creating the xml to import them (not by hand woohoo)

then i went into new site acp>smilies>import>upload xml

all in all it finally uploaded them to where i could actually click the import button at bottom, even tho it kept trying to say site not responding filesize too big or something like that. anywho, so i click the import button to finish the import and heres what i get:
View attachment 22415

this is just about the last thing to be able to finalize the xf site, and finally be done with vb. I really really don't want to import these all by hand again, but if I must.... I told everyone i'd have new site up and running tonight, so either way its gotta get done lol

any help greatly appreciated!!
thanks
What is the error message in console ?

tbh I don't think it gave one other than the screenshot. no worries tho, myself and another member are importing them by hand so I didn't have to do them all again by myself lol.