Welcome to Our Community

Registration on our forums are now open for some days! Feel free to sign up today.

[Answered] Am I am "Member" if I Upgrade to VIP?

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Feedback/Questions' started by Semper Fidelis, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Semper Fidelis

Semper FidelisRegistered
    Registered

I apologize if the answer to this question is blindingly obvious but there is an option to upgrade to Member Status and there is an option to upgrade to VIP status. Do I need to do both in order to upgrade to VIP or is an upgrade to VIP sufficient and includes Member status?

2. XenForo Rocks

XenForo RocksAdministrator
    Team Member Administrator Moderator +Lifetime VIP+ Contributor ViP True Member Suppliers Registered

Only vip is sufficient it include member+ by default ;)

3. Semper Fidelis

Semper FidelisRegistered
    Registered

Thanks. It's the Marine in me but I wanted to make sure I understood it properly.

• Agree Agree x 1