Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
MrRokkie submitted a new resource:

Brivium - Extra Trophies Awarded - Encourages your member more active in your site by extending the XenForo trophy system far.

Do you want to expand the trophy system by giving your own member the awards based on what they did? So if you mean so, here is your chance with this add-on, take it!

Extra TrophiesAwarded is needed to extent more title functions in the forum. If an user reaches a number of trophies, they could get the...
Read more about this resource...

Similar threads

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered

yuvi

Registered
Longtime ago we discussed about this addon which shows the stats of the last poster for the topic starter. So i found there is a missing code for posts in listener.php so i made this and now works fine. for your check...
Code:
case 'posts':
                    if(isset($params[$field]) && is_array($params[$field]) && !empty($params[$field]['user_id']))
                    {
                    $trophyHelper->setUserAndAwardByUserId($params[$field]['user_id']);
                    }
                    break;

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
Longtime ago we discussed about this addon which shows the stats of the last poster for the topic starter. So i found there is a missing code for posts in listener.php so i made this and now works fine. for your check...
Code:
case 'posts':
                    if(isset($params[$field]) && is_array($params[$field]) && !empty($params[$field]['user_id']))
                    {
                    $trophyHelper->setUserAndAwardByUserId($params[$field]['user_id']);
                    }
                    break;
well as per your post it has fixed your issue so what you need from me , though anyhow if i get some free time will check this in latest version of this addon

yuvi

Registered
well as per your post it has fixed your issue so what you need from me , though anyhow if i get some free time will check this in latest version of this addon
yeah, i think you forgot actually you too tested this when i told this problem and you got the same result. since there was no any update i want you to check and update it or new version.